LG grants approval to issuing of notification for Aadhar Authentication of 08 online services related to DSIIDC.
Friday, July 29, 2022
• LG grants approval to issuing of notification for Aadhar Authentication of 08 online services related to DSIIDC.
• Delhi residents to now get seamless, hassle free & speedy delivery of services with respect to their needs in ‘Industrial Areas’ of the City.
• Move will also augment ‘Ease of Doing Business’.
The Lt. Governor, Shri V.K. Saxena has granted approval to the issuing of notification for Aadhar authentication of 08 online services being offered by Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC). In line with the good governance vision of the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, that seeks to ensure transparency by ensuring Digital Delivery of Services by the common citizen, this decision will ensure that people of Delhi are able to avail hassle free services without human intervention and repeated physical visits to DSIIDC.
Notified under overall ambit of the Aadhar (Targeted Delivery of Financial & other Subsidies Benefits & Services) Act 2016 and the Aadhar Authentication for Good Governance Rules, 2020 of the Govt. of India, citizens of the capital will now be able to avail services like;
1. Permission of Mortgage
2. Conversion of Freehold
3. Request of Refund
4. Restoration of Lease Deed
5. Change of constitution of the Firm/Company
6. Application for Possession
7. Extension of time for Construction, and
8. Online payment of Dues
Any individual or entity seeking the above mentioned services will now be able to get their work done without having to repeatedly visit offices of DSIIDC and facing harassment at the hands of officials, by getting the required authentication done automatically through their Aadhar ID. It may be noted that the said decision, apart from ensuring hassle free delivery of services, will also go a long way in effecting ‘Ease of Doing Business’ in the National Capital.